Clubs & Organizations
Student Organizations are a means by which students can affect change in both their local University experience and the world beyond. They can also serve as places where a student can establish valuble connections or where people of common interests can get together. From social to academic, there is something for everyone.
The following three categories list officially recognized student clubs and organizations on campus – there are always new clubs forming. If you don't find a club that's interesting, you could start one!
Feel free to also visit our Student Activities Link (SA Link) website as well.
|Already in a Club or Organization? Need some Information?|
| * Student Organization Handbook
* Draft of Constitution for Student Organizations
* Organization Registration Form (For SGA recognized clubs only)
* Preparing a budget for your club
* Rutgers Student Fund Rules and Regulations
* Rutgers-Camden Reservation Policy Facilities
* Event Checklist Information
* Dining and Catering Information
* Risk Management and Insurance Guidelines
* Alcohol Policy
* University Logo Guidelines
It is a Rutgers University policy to make the benefits and services of its educational program, which applies to undergraduate, graduate and professional schools, available to students without discrimination based on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, marital or veteran status.